KM 4-40: Versatile Infrared Asphalt Heater
The KM 4-40 infrared recycler is KM’s most popular infrared machine among asphalt contractors. The KM 4-40 is a self-trailering unit for easy travel. The KM 4-40 features a 40-square-foot heating panel and offers contractors the versatility to repair any asphalt defects they come up against.
- Easy Transportation: Folds into single axel self-trailering unit
- Maneuverable: Mounted on 4 independent swivel casters
- Safety: Automatic pilot ignition
- Efficient: Heat cycling technology
- Versatile: 4 independently controlled heating zones
Overall Dimensions (L x W x H) - 116" x 78"x 42"
Transit Dimensions (L x W x H) - 98" x 78" x 67"
Overall Weight - 810 Lbs.
Heating Element - 1” Ceramic Refractory Blanket
Heating Zones 4 Total: (2) 2’ x 4’ and (2) 3’ x 4’
Battery - 12V Deep Cycle Marine Gel
BTU Output - 700,000 BTU
Tires - 4.80-8” 2 Ply
*Specifications are subject to change without notice
FOR PRICING REQUEST
KM 4-40 Monthly payments as low as $339*
*Payments are based on 60-month lease terms from third party finance companies. KM International or its subsidiaries are not liable for financing obtained through third party finance companies.