KM 55 Rubber Melting Kettle
The KM 55 is the industry’s premium asphalt rubber melter. The KM 55 is a 55-gallon melter that is triple wall constructed and thermostatically controlled, resulting in half the amount of propane consumption as a direct fire melter. The KM 55 is compatible with direct fire or oil-jacketed material and will not blow out while driving down the road.
- Heating Efficiency: Thermostatically controlled heating system allows for accurate heating of material
- Fuel Efficiency: Uses half the amount of propane as direct fire melters
- Heat Retention: Air Jacketed unit with high efficiency insulation
- Easy Pour: 2” flow valve extends out either side of machine for easy filling of rubber applicator
- Includes utility hand torch to heat flow valve, tools, pour pots, etc.
- Material is ready to use in 45 minutes – 1 hour
Dimensions (L x W x H) - 77.5" x 34" x 34"
Weight - 340 lbs.
Capacity - 55 Gallon
Thermostat - 100-500˚F
Heating Element - 50,000 BTU propane heating system
Insulation - High efficiency insulation with reflective metal
Agitation - 360˚ agitation paddle. Universal handle can be placed on either side of machine
Construction - 16G Skin, 14G Funnel, 20G Lid
*Specifications are subject to change without notice
FOR PRICING REQUEST
APPLY FOR FINANCING
*Payments are based on 60-month lease terms from third party finance companies. KM International or its subsidiaries are not liable for financing obtained through third party finance companies.