KM International’s line of infrared asphalt recyclers are the most innovative, cost effective, and profitable units in the industry. With several sizes to choose from, KM International has an infrared to fit the needs and budget of contractors across a variety of industries.
Benefits of using Infrared Repair:
- Cost and Time Efficient: 1/3 the time and costs of traditional saw cut R&R methods
- Reliability: Creates a heated thermal bond between the repair area and the surrounding pavement
- Profitability: Less time and labor result in higher job profits
- Green process: In-place-recycling of existing asphalt
- Versatility: Can be used for pothole repair, thermoplastic application, high and low spots, cold seams during paving, birdbaths, repairs around storms drains, and much more
What set KM Infrared machines apart?
- Automatic pilot ignition: Push button start
- Automatic Cycled Heating: Automated heat cycling technology
- Heating Element: 1” Ceramic Refractory blanket for a more even heat
- Maneuverability: Mounted on 4 independent casters