KM 4-48: Heavy Duty Infrared Asphalt Heater
With 48 square feet of infrared heating area, the KM 4-48 is KM International’s largest infrared asphalt recycler. The KM 4-48 is the work horse of the infrared industry, and its large size enables contractors to repair asphalt defects of any size.
The KM 4-48 Features:
- Easy Transportation: Fold into single axel self-trailering unit
- Maneuverable: Mounted on 4 independent swivel casters
- Efficient: Heat cycling technology
- Safety: Automatic pilot ignition
- Versatile: 4 independently controlled heating zones
- Value Added: (3) 30 Lb. cylinders included
Overall Dimensions (L x W x H) - 116" x 90" x42"
Transit Dimensions (L x W x H) - 98" x 90" x 67"
Overall Weight - 860 Lbs.
Heating Element - 1” Ceramic Refractory Blanket
Heating Zones 4 Total: (2) 2’ x 4’ and (2) 4’ x 4’
Battery - 12V Deep Cycle Marine Gel
BTU Output - 840,000 BTU
Tires - 4.80-8” 2 Ply
*Specifications are subject to change without notice
FOR PRICING REQUEST
KM 4-48 Monthly payments as low as $379*
APPLY FOR FINANCING
*Payments are based on 60-month lease terms from third party finance companies. KM International or its subsidiaries are not liable for financing obtained through third party finance companies.