The KM 4000T asphalt hotbox trailer is one of our many trailer-mounted asphalt hotbox reclaimers. The KM 4000T is thermostatically controlled, allowing the user to maintain asphalt temperatures for up to 2 days. It also has the ability to reclaim excess and bulk stored hotmix overnight, so you never have to worry about wasting any product for the duration of your project.
It is designed with increasing effectiveness and efficiency in mind, making it an ideal choice for your asphalt repair operation. The KM 4000T has many valuable features and characteristics that are worth considering as you decide on what equipment to invest in.
KM 4000T Asphalt Hotbox Trailer Features
The KM 4000T is designed for optimized heat retention. Its Triple Wall Construction ensures the highest efficiency insulation.
Another feature of the KM 4000T is its thermostatically controlled heating system. This system allows for better fuel efficiency for the best temperature control.
The reclaimer is cost efficient by maintaining HMA for up to 48 hours. It also has the ability to reclaim bulk stored virgin HMA. The KM 4000T can be diesel or propane fired.
With the burner and key components mounted above the trailer frame in a steel enclosure and protected from external elements, the KM 4000T, along with all other KM hotbox reclaimers, holds the lowest maintenance cost in the industry.
The front to back loading doors along with the cantilevered handle makes the equipment easy to use. It also has an additional option of a 52˚ dump feature.
For more information about any of our road maintenance products, visit our website or speak with a KM International distributor near you.
• Dimensions may vary based on available options, but the general dimensions of the KM 4000T are 14 feet long, 83 inches wide, and 88 inches high.
• It weighs 2,180 lbs. and has a capacity of 4,000 lbs.
• It is insulated with 2-3 inches of high efficiency insulation
• It operates with a heating element of either Propane (58,000 BTU) or Diesel (105,000 BTU).
• It is equipped with a single insulated shovel door and a single insulated filling door with a single cantilever handle
• The trailer has a capacity of 7,000 lbs. GVWR, with a single 7,000lb axle and standard electric brakes. The tire and wheels are 3,520 LR E (each).