National Cooperative Purchasing Alliance (NCPA)
KM International has been awarded a national purchasing contract through the National Cooperative Purchasing Alliance (NCPA) effective December 1st, 2018 through December 31st, 2020. The NCPA Contract is a competitively bid national contract applicable to all municipal entities and non-profits.
What this means:
- When you purchase using the NCPA contract you SKIP THE BIDDING PROCESS ENTIRELY
- Competitive pricing structure
- Free and easy to become an NCPA member
- Get the equipment you need without the hassle of bidding
- Quality equipment in your hands in less time
Houston Galveston Area Council (HGAC Buy)
KM International’s entire catalog of asphalt maintenance equipment can be purchased through the HGAC Buy program. The HGAC Buy contract is nationally recognized cooperative purchasing program available to all municipal entities. KM internationals contract is effect October 1, 2018 until September 30, 2020.
- Free and easy sign up
- No bidding required
- Competitive contract pricing
To obtain contract pricing and information contact us at 800-492-1757 or email us at email@example.com